Maintaining the security of your private data and respecting your privacy rights is a priority at Vita Residential. We commit to process your data, keep it safe to the best of our abilities, and be transparent about exactly what data we collect, as well as how we process it always legally.
What data we collect
Vita Residential may collect the following information about you:
- Your name.
- Your contact details (email address, telephone numbers).
- Your correspondence with Vita Residential.
- Your communication and marketing preferences.
- Your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Your online browsing activities on www.vita-residential.com and other affiliated sites.
- Your location.
- Other publicly available information you have shared via a public platform.
In certain instances, such as applications for residency, we may need to collect more detailed personal information. Some of your personal data is collected in a direct manner; for example, when you provide your name and contact details to submit an inquiry with Vita Residential. Other personal data may be collected indirectly; for example, your browsing history as you interact with our website. We may also receive personal data from trusted third parties who provide services to Vita Residential.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computing device for record-keeping purposes. A cookie cannot give us access to any information beyond what you provide us. Cookies store information about browsing behavior and consumer preferences and can be used to analyze the user experience and personal journey around our website. Most web browsers automatically accept and save cookies; consult your browser’s help documentation if you want information about altering your browser’s settings regarding cookie processing. If you disable cookies you may still view the publicly available information on our website.
Vita Residential uses a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of behavior patterns for visitors of our website. Vita Residential does not make any attempt to correlate that usage data with a personal identity. We use this service to find out how our visitors are interacting with our website, what changes we can make to improve the browsing experience, and to evaluate the results of our marketing efforts.
In the exercise of providing certain services to you, we may have a need to share some of your personal data with one of our trusted partners.
Vita Residential will only transmit your personal data to partners who share our commitment to data protection and privacy.
Aside from our trusted service providers, Vita Residential will not disclose or sell your personal data to any third party, unless required by law.
Links to other web sites
Legal basis for processing data
Vita Residential collects and processes customers’ personal data because it is required for the pursuit of legitimate business interests:
- Selling and supplying products and services to our customers.
- Fulfilling duties to our customers, employees, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
- Promoting, marketing, and advertising our products and services.
- Sending promotional communications relevant to specific customers.
- Understanding our customer’s needs, activities, preferences, and behavior.
- Offering improvements to our existing products and services and developing new products and services.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Being effective in defense of legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions.
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating crime or fraud, including working with law enforcement agencies.
- Protecting Vita Residential, its customers and employees, by taking legal action against criminal acts of third parties.